E-invoice is the abbreviation of « electronic invoice » and is an alternative to BVR payment slips.
You receive your e-invoices where you ay them, directly in your e-banking.
- Practical: Manually entering the insufferably long BVR reference numbers in your e-banking is over.
- Fast: Check and pay your invoices with a few clicks. You can check it or refuse it with one click.
- Dematerialisation : With e-invoices you save time and paper.
- Check that your bank (e-banking) supports e-invoices : over 80 banks do.
- Check that your supplier can issue e-invoices : over 900 companies and public administrations already offer e-invoices.
- Register on the www.e-facture.ch
- Select the suppliers: in the list of invoice issuers, select the company from which you now wish to receive invoices in electronic format. You will then receive all issued invoices in e-invoice format only from those selected companies.
What about WinEUR software and e-invoices?
A perfectly integrated process in WinEUR’s software, you can issue invoices that will land directly in the e-banking of your debtor and vice versa, receive invoices from your supplier electronically directly into your accounting !
Even more information on all WinEUR software by clicking HERE .
Want to learn more or need help configuring your WinEUR software ? You can contact the SUPPORT team to assist you:
- By phone: +41 22 309 39 77
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org