The association’s aims and activities:
- collecting, sorting, storing and daily packaging of food and hygiene products provided by more than 260 companies,
- free distribution to associations and social services of the canton of Geneva,
- collection of unconsumed cooked meals from institution,
- daily production of soup, from surplus of vegetables, with same day delivery to beneficiaries,
- offer of services to public authorities and businesses,
- co-organisation of the biennial collection of food supplies in Geneva’s supermarkets: “Samedi du partage”, translating to the Saturday of sharing.
PARTAGE needs support on a daily basis: help them, make a donation or become a volunteer! www.partage.ch
take part in a sport.
GIT encourages this great initiative.
Through its support to Jérémy Desplanches, GIT reaffirms its commitment to forward the values conveyed through sports: – respect, honesty, commitment – excellence, education, life-skills and lifetime plan around those values.
GIT also communicates its commitment in favour of sports for the broader public as well as its support for a promising young Swiss athlete. En route to the 2016 Rio Olympics !
The emphasis is on disadvantaged children, by offering opportunities for a better future. 100% of donations go directly to projects. The results are real, visible and measurable.
Throughout the world, athletes run under the colours of Help For Hope with the idea that their efforts will induce support for the association.
Like GIT, join and support the association through your donations or by becoming a member directly on their website.
Learn more by discovering Mulenga and Prosper’s story (3 minute video): Edulution story
PKD is a nongovernmental association based in Geneva, at GIT:
Frank Servais is its founder.
GIT supports the Marche de l’Espoir (March for Hope), flagship event organised since 1990 by Terre des Hommes, every second Sunday of the month of October in Geneva. This event brings together thousands of youths from the Canton and neighbouring France in solidarity with the children and disadvantaged families in the South. Each year a different country and a different theme related to children’s right are put forward in the advocacy work done beforehand in the schools.
WALK or SIMPLY VOLUNTEER: like us, join them !
Social and home occupational service for persons receiving a disability pension, facing psychological difficulties. Social counsel, home occupations, at CROEPI or at the Boutique, which aims to restore confidence and contribute to the socialization of those not able to work in a sheltered workshop.